Fyers demat account open, Open trading account in fyers, Fyers account opening
- PAN Card – A self-attested photocopy of your PAN Card has to be submitted with the trading and Demat account opening application form. Self-attestation (Your signatures) are mandatory to be marked as a valid document.
- A self-attested photocopy of your PAN
- Address Proof : You are required to submit any one of these following documents as an address proof. Please note, that the below list is a requirement as stated by the regulator SEBI, NSE and the KYC registration agencies
- Passport,Driving License, Telephone bills, Electricity bills, Bank Statement
- Income Proof
- If you wish to trade in F&O or commodities segment then you are required to provide us with a proof of income. Some examples of income proof include,
Copy of ITR Acknowledgement submitted to the Income Tax Department.
Copy of Net Worth certificate duly signed and certified by a Chartered Account.
Copy of Form 16 or the latest salary slips.
Bank account statement of last 6 months.
Demat account holding statement.
- Cancelled cheque leaf
- To confirm your bank details fyers require an original cancelled cheque (with your name above the sign here section) with account opening application form. This would ensure that the account holder’s bank details are authenticated and in compliance in accordance with SEBI guidelines. The cancelled cheque leaf is an important document because it gives important information about the account holder: Name of the account holder, Bank account number IFSC code